Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break Randomness

On Spring Break...
Thank God it's here. I don't think I could have handled another week at work...this is perfect for letting me recharge my batteries and make it through the end of the year. This year has been absolutely brutal.

On television obsessions...
I watched six hours of Chuck last night, and another hour this morning. I love DVDs and online TV. Who wants to wait a week for a new episode? OD on it all at once.

On working out...
I seem to have turned over a new leaf all of a sudden. Today marks the third day in a row I've been to the gym, and the fifth day in a row I've gotten serious premeditated exercise. Let's see if I can keep it up...I went clothes shopping yesterday and I was not happy.

On dinner...
I'm supposed to be in Annapolis in an hour and 15 minutes, and I have not yet showered from the gym. Perhaps I will be late.

No comments: