Friday, March 27, 2009

I have better things to do than spend my afternoon waiting in line.

I wonder how much of our lives we spend waiting in the bank's drive-thru lane. I'm on about 15 minutes right now, and I'm still third in line. Don't these people know I have things to do? I need to run by Target (love that store!) to look for a pair of black flats--I'm broke but I desperately need new shoes. As an aside, can I just note how much I love the fact that broke these days means something completely different than it did five years ago? Having money that it is not prudent to spend is a million times better than legitimately not having the money at all.

But I digress. I've scrubbed the idea of going to the grocery store, but I'm bound and determined to go to the gym today. And I need to pick up my drycleaning, shower and be in DC to meet K. by 7.

Perhaps the bank needs to get a move on.

No comments: