Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good old Spring Grove

Fill this out about your YEARS of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.

1. Who was your best friend?
Eh, I've always hated this question. I didn't really have a best friend in high school.

2. What sports did you play?
None, but I was the manager for basketball and volleyball. It was a way to get involved without actually having to have athletic talent.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
Silver 1983 Celica...still my favorite car.

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Probably working.

5. Were you a party animal?
No.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
No

7. Ever skip school?
Yes

8. Were you a nerd?
I was not particularly socially well-adjusted, let's just say that.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No

10. Can you sing the fight song?
Did we even have a fight song?

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Gault. Or Mr. Shue.

12. Favorite class?
English or Social Studies, depending on the year.

13. What was your school's full name?
Spring Grove Area Senior High School

14. School mascot?
We were the Rockets. And the Rockettes.

15. Did you go to Prom?
Yes

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
I think if I did, I would have a much better time of it given the shifts in my personality. But really, no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
There was a beach ball that got confiscated.

18. Who was your high school sweetheart?
I only dated one guy in high school, and I wouldn't call him my sweetheart. Honestly, I don't think I even liked him all that much.

19. Where were you on senior skip day?
I don't remember. I probably just stayed in bed all day.

20. Did you have a job your Senior year?
I worked at a movie theater in Hanover, following a long family tradition.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We weren't allowed to leave campus, so the cafeteria.

22. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes

23. What did you do after graduation?
Went to college. Got a degree. Got a job. Hate the job. Back in college.

24. When did you graduate?
1996

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
I went with a group of friends.

26. Are you going to your 10yr class reunion?
It was this past summer, and I missed it because I was in Ireland.

27. Who was your home room teacher?
Hmm. Freshman - Mr. Moore; Sophomore - the art teacher, whose name I can't remember--Mr. Waugh, maybe?; Junior - Mr. Gault; Senior - Mr. Black.

28. Who will repost this after you? Kristin, probably.

No comments: