Thursday, April 6, 2006

I've been tagged...

So the rules are, once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with "Six weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I'm afraid of fire. I don't have a problem with candles or fireplaces, but I'm always uncomfortable around open fire pits and I won't light a match. Or a lighter.

2. I don't eat beef. Except at the hockey game last night I had two hot dogs because they just looked so good. But usually I don't eat beef.

3. My family considers napping an art form. When all of us are at my parents' house, you can be sure that at least two of us (and a dog) will all climb into my parents' bed for a nap. My parents' dog Mickey recognizes the word nap and will run to get into bed first.

4. When I'm sick or hurt, the only thing in the world I want is my Mom. Luckily Grandma's closer and makes a quite adequate substitute.

5. I brush my teeth approximately 4 times a day. Not after meals like a normal person, but every time I'm about to leave the house.

6. I'm a shoe snob. I would rather wear old shoes than shop at Payless.

No comments: